19 September 2010

100 Weeks in Brazil, Introduction

We have now been in Brazil for six weeks. When we first arrived, we calculated that we would be here for 100 weeks, and we thought it would be an interesting idea to do weekly blog posts as a journal of our adventures here. Well, it took took over week to get the internet installed in our house. (This was faster than Verizon did for home in Virginia, by the way. Though I am told that our experience was a bit out of the ordinary.) And then, it took me another couple of weeks to figure out how to get our wireless modem to work (hit the reset button), so my kids were occupying the internet computer, constantly, for homework and other things. Finally, I managed to get a blog created, and I am looking forward to sharing photos and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment